Thursday, November 7, 2013

Why can't girls paint their damn toenails?!?!

It is beyond disgusting when I see unpainted toenails! How hard is it to go to the store and buy some 99 cent polish?

I want to throw up when I see these gross puppies!

Ladies, I beg you, please, please, please don't wear sandals or open toed shoes if your toes are busted. 

A major thing that irks my nerves, is when celebrities have unpolished toes. Really? You have so much money, how hard is to go get a pedicure?



Kate Moss you disgust me! You're a super model! This is unacceptable!

I understand not every girl is a girly girl. However, proper toenail care is a matter of personal hygiene. If you do not properly care for your feet, fungus can develop. 

Why is it that most women who don't paint their toenails always wear sandals? Put them away! I don't want to see your disgusting unpainted stubby toes. It makes me want to throw up. 

Even wearing a basic lacquer on your toes it better than nothing. I'm not asking for women to go and get detailed designs. I am, however, asking for some basic nude at minimum. 

Before slipping on your cute new sandals, take five minutes to paint your toes. It's really not hard at all. Consider it your good deed of the day. By painting your nails, you're avoiding society from seeing your disgusting feet.

The way I see it, there is absolutly no reason why toenails should be unpainted. I used to have this friend who would chew her toenail. It was the most  repuslive habit I've ever seen. Besides, the chewing, she never painted her toenails. Imagine small, stubby, unpainted toenails. The sight of this was enough for me to never hangout with her unless she was wearing shoes.

The nastiest detail about unpainted toenails, is the gross dirt wedged under each nail. Nobody wants to see your dirty ass toes. It just makes you look like a sloppy mess. If your toes are dirty, your hair, body, and face are probably dirty too.   


How could this not turn your stomach?

It looks like you didn't even bathe. Unacceptable! Among the first few things people notice about you, feet may not be one of them. However, the close you get to someone, it become a disgusting habit! Painting your damn toenails takes less than five minutes. If your going to wear sandals, I beg you please paint your toenails. 

While girls may have many nasty habits, unpainted toenails is one habit I will never excuse another girl for. I even went off on another one of my friends for not painting her toes. It is never okay to walk outside with your toenails bare. 

It doesn't matter if you're a girly girl or a tomboy, every girl should paint their toenails. It's not hard or time consuming. 

See how pretty they are?

Feet are not an attractive body part, but with a little bit of polish, they become manageable. So, ladies, the next time you think about wearing sandals with crusty unpainted toes. Think again! I beg you it's disgusting. 

10 comments:

  1. Actually painted nails are the grossest thing ever and most men think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painted toenails hide grime. Fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painted toenails hide grime. Fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Feet are not an attractive body part" lol have you ever heard about foot fetish? most of men have it! so yes, feet ARE an attractive body part, sometimes more attractive than boobs or ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just earlier today, I was looking at a woman's painted toenails while I was sitting in a waiting room, and the thought later crossed my mind that they looked vulgar. Comparing polish-free feet that are filthy or have mangled toes with the clean, polished-toes ones shows a lack of objectivity, by the way. You don't have to paint your toes to have pretty, well-manicured feet, but I guess you have some kind of obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Women's "clean and well polished" feet can be attractive. Strappy high heels or sandals are a must with beautiful feet. After all the foot is an extension of the leg and I am a leg man. So gals, keep them painted and keep them clean.

    ReplyDelete