Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful


                I have so many things to be thankful for this year. My life is pretty awesome. I’m so incredibly lucky life a life of true luxury.
                My family. They are everything to me. I’m so thankful and appreciative that they are always there for me. Without my family I would be lost. My family is everything to me, they always come first. I’m beyond thankful thank my grandfather is cancer free and the rest of my family is in good health. I’m thankful that my grandma is my best friend. She’s everything to me. She’s there at the best times and the worst times. I’m thankful that she always puts up with me.
                No words can even describe how thankful I am for my family. They support me with everything I do. I’m thankful they pay for my education and give me great advice. I’m thankful we all have dinner together and talk about our days. Most importantly I’m thankful for all of the little things we do for each other, like surprise dinners.
                I’m extremely thankful I have a roof over my head. I’m lucky to have a family who supports me in whatever I do. I’m extremely thankful I have a job. It’s financially hard being a student, and my job allows a little more financial stability.
                As shallow as it sounds, I’m thankful for all of my materialistic items. I’m thankful I can afford to buy the things I want, and appreciate the hard work it took to get them. They bring happiness to my life. I’m thankful I can live a life with no shopping regrets.
                I’m also thankful for my education. At times I want to quit, but school is really changing my life. My teachers inspire me to be a better person. They also open up my eyes and broaden my knowledge. Many people take advantage of school. At times it may be overwhelming and stressful, but I am thankful I live in a country where I can receive amazing education.
                I have to admit it, I am extremely thankful for junk food. Junk food, you taste amazing and make my life better. I’m thankful you help get me through the most stressful times. I’m super thankful for junk food!
                In addition, I’m thankful I have a car. Many people don’t have a car to get around. They have to take a bus, carpool, or borrow somebody’s car. I’m thankful I am not one of those people. My life is so much easier. I appreciate not having to worry about getting to/from work or school. I’m thankful my father could afford to get me one.
                The most recent thing I’m thankful for is reconnecting with my childhood best friend. Honestly, our friendship meant the world to me, and I’m thankful were back in touch. I don’t have very many friends, but the ones I do have, I am thankful for. They always this and support me. I’m thankful for everything all my friends do for me. It might go unsaid, but I really do appreciate everything they do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment